All Systems Restored is an experienced partner that will walk your project from its initial design through its final installation and maintenance.
Commercial Electric and HVAC Solutions
All Systems Restored specializes in commercial HVAC & Electrical installation and maintenance. For almost 30 years, Kelvin Currie and his team have worked with contractors and designers to create efficient systems. At All Systems Restored, we pay attention to the entire project, working with other trades people to make sure everything is compatible and on schedule. Our team is able to see the big picture, staying alert to potential conflicts and adapting the work to keep things running smoothly, while also paying attention to the details to ensure each project is completed to our high quality standards.
At All Systems Restored, no project is too big or too small. From lighting upgrades to installing roof-top HVAC systems, our talented team efficiently manages all aspects of your heating, cooling, or electrical projects to allow you to do what you do best — run your business.
Our commercial HVAC & Electrical services include:
- Energy Services
- HVAC & Mechanical piping, including chiller, boiler, and chemical piping
- Retrofit projects, including upfits for new HVAC & mechanical HVAC systems
- New construction
- Control Systems and Panels
- Gas fitting
- Panel upgrades
- Underground duct banks
- Custom panels
- Lighting upgrades
- Fire panels and alarms
Our Work Speaks for Itself
Our project history includes numerous commercial and government contracts, with values up to $1.6 million.
Notable projects include:
- Gymnasium Renovation, Grimsley High School, Greensboro, NC. New construction project.
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro Loft, Greensboro, NC. Installation of HVAC units, including duct work and five split heat pumps.
- City Hall Plaza, Durham, NC. Upgrade of lighting system, including adding control POCs and drives to chillers.
- University of North Carolina at Pembroke, Pembroke, NC. Cafeteria upgrade, including reconfiguring duct work, installing hoods and adding fresh-air intake system.
Our work goes above and beyond the installation of products. For example, while installing the duct work at the University of North Carolina at Pembroke, we found mold in the area. We were able to coordinate with a company that specializes in mold removal to ensure that the finished project was completed under the highest safety standards.
Ready to find out more?
All Systems Restored is available for your RFP or to provide a fast, no-obligation estimate. Contact us today.