Our capabilities include the full range of HVAC and Electrical services, from preconstruction, to maintenance and more. We serve clients across industries; commercial, government, and industrial.
All Systems Restored provides a wealth of services in the HVAC, mechanical, and electrical fields. Our offices in Charlotte and Greensboro provide convenient coverage of locations throughout the state of North Carolina, including the Charlotte Metropolitan area, the Piedmont Triad Region (Winston-Salem/Greensboro/High Point), the Triangle (Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill), and all points in between.
The company’s scope of work includes installation and maintenance of HVAC systems and installation of wastewater and water purifying piping for treatment plants. Electrical installation covers everything from installing light switches to building underground duct banks.
All Systems Restored works in both new construction and in retrofitting existing properties. Our clientele includes:
- County, City, and State Governments
Philosophy and Work Ethic
At All Systems Restored, our motto is “To Provide Total Customer Satisfaction.” When you enter into a contract with our company, you can be assured your project will be completed on time, within budget, and with excellent workmanship. We ensure complete satisfaction by holding to high standards in these practices:
- Frequent Communication — We hold weekly meetings with the project team to provide progress reports and plan ahead for the coming weeks.
- High Quality Work — Everyone who works for All Systems Restored is certified in their field, and close supervision helps ensure our high quality standards are met on every project.
- Strict Attention to Budget — We know that cost plays an important role in every aspect of your business. Therefore, we pay close attention to the budget throughout the project, and never charge more than our original bid or estimate.
Our project history includes numerous commercial and government contracts. A sample of our recent work includes:
Electrical and Mechanical
- TZ Osborne WWTP/Garney Construction – McLeansville, NC: Performed various mechanical and electrical work including installing chemical, interior, and exterior piping.
- Charlotte Water Can Lift Station/Harper General Contractors – Charlotte, NC: Performed electrical installation including layout, underground wiring, conduits, junction boxes, and control panels.
- Townsend WTP/HDR – Greensboro, NC: Performed various mechanical, plumbing, and electrical work including installation of chemical, interior, and exterior piping.
- Archie Elledge WWTP/MV Electric – Winston-Salem, NC: Installed duct banks and pump stations.
- Steward Mill Road Lift Station/Haren Construction – Greensboro, NC: Installed exhaust system
- TZ Osborne WWTP/Harper phase 4/Harper GC – Greensboro, NC
- Franklin Dukes WWTP/Harper/Harper GC – Charlotte, NC
Notable Past Performances
- Gymnasium renovation, Grimsley High School, Greenboro, NC.
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro Loft, Greensboro, NC: Installation of HVAC units
- City Hall Plaza, Durham, NC. Upgrade of lighting system.
- University of North Carolina at Pembroke, Pembroke, NC. Cafeteria upgrade, including duct work, hood installation, and adding fresh-air intake system.
Kelvin Currie is the CEO of All Systems Restored. He originally started the business in Virginia, and moved to Greensboro, NC, in 2000. With 32 years’ experience in the HVAC and electrical industry, Kelvin brings a full understanding of the overall picture to each project, helping mix the mechanical aspects of the work with the planning and oversight needed to create a successful, efficient system for each client.
At All Systems Restored, we understand that our success has come not only from our own hard work and dedication to our customers, but also from the many people who have taught and supported us throughout the years.
All Systems Restored is a part of the Small Business mentor-protégé program, which is designed to enhance the capabilities of protégé firms by requiring approved mentor to provide business development assistance to protégé firms and to improve the protégé firms’ ability to successfully compete for contracts.
As a way of showing our appreciation, All Systems Restored implemented its own mentor program, which allows an opportunity to pay it forward and help others find avenues of success.
- TZ Osborne Water Reclamation Facility 56 MGD Upgrade (Package 3), McLeansville, NC. Garney Construction, was the mentor.
- Townsend Water Treatment Facility Basin and Gravity Filter Improvement Project, Greensboro, NC. HDR Constructors, Inc. was the mentor.
- City of Greensboro Fire Station #57. Mentor for S.S.M.C., Inc.
- City Hall Plaza Project, Durham, NC. Mentor for Johnson Electric.
Ready to find out more?
All Systems Restored is available for your RFP or to provide a fast, no-obligation estimate. Contact us today.